REWIRE addresses the skill gaps and shortages in different occupational profiles and qualifications of the Cybersecurity Sector.
This will be achieved through the following specific objectives:
- design and deliver the European Cybersecurity Blueprint,
- develop the European Cybersecurity Skills Framework, update existing and create 4 new occupational profiles,
- deliver training programmes on highly innovative fields,
- develop a digital on-line publicly accessible Skills Observatory for cybersecurity skills merging the market needs, the profiles, the competencies and the available training courses.
- involve all stakeholders for exploiting the VET potential in cutting-edge subjects for creating growth and jobs in the Cybersecurity sector,
- enhance the use of cyberranges,
- promote the application of EQAVET and EQF/ECVET frameworks that ensure both quality and better transferability of the project’s results.
- create a lasting partnership of all types of stakeholders that will monitor and adjust to changes in the sector’s needs,
- facilitate transnational mobility between the sectors’ stakeholders,
- provide transversal skills as well as career guidance, career management skills and access to the labour market, thus improving their long-term employability.